VVCA Code of Conduct
All participants must read and agree to our VVCA Code of Conduct.
Varsity View Community Association (VVCA) is committed to providing an environment free of abuse, discrimination, and harassment because of one’s race, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristics covered by Human Rights legislation. This policy will apply to all executive, volunteers, instructors, coaches, and players and parents.
We believe that those involved in VVCA activities shall reach for the ideals of a strong community that include:
• Respect for the rules of the sport or activity involved
• Respect for officials, coaches, volunteers and acceptance of their decisions
• Respect for other participants
• Concern for equal opportunity and participation
• Dignity under all circumstances
• Respect for the rules of Fair Play and principles of sportsmanship
• Zero tolerance for abusive or threatening language/behaviour
Individuals who believe that a breach of this policy has occurred may file a complaint with the VVCA Executive. Such complaint may be verbal (if informal) or in writing (formal). Any formal complaints will be dealt with by a quorum of the VVCA Executive within 30 days of written receipt. VVCA Executive will work to rectify the situation with the parties involved. This could include removal of the individual/family from activities of the VVCA as a volunteer, instructor, coach, observing parent, player, or executive for up to two years.
Please indicate your acceptance of these conditions during program registration.
Spring 2021 Programs Registration
Registration is now closed for spring 2021 registration.
The VVCA is taking a cautious and learning approach to programming and is offering a few classes this session that translate well to an online experience. Programs have been modified with COVID 19 restrictions in mind by moving to only online offerings. These COVID-19 restrictions can change rapidly and the safety of our community, participants and instructors remain our priority. Should any programs be cancelled as a result, participants will be notified by email or phone and registration fees (prorated if the program is partially complete) will be refunded.
A membership fee of $10/individual OR $20/family per year is required to participate in programs and must be purchased or presented at the time of registration. Varsity View Community Association honours other community association memberships.
For programs beginning in Spring 2021, you have several options for registering.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone(s), email and the program you are interested in participating.
- Use the online registration forms below. An email confirmation will be sent out immediately after completion.
No payment will be required at registration. If registration numbers allow the class to proceed, you will be contacted by the VVCA for payment prior to the class starting.