The 11th Annual City Wide Food Drive in support of the Saskatoon Food Bank & Learning Centre is just around the corner!
The Saskatoon Food Bank & Learning Centre has been seeing a drastic increase of people accessing our Food Hamper program. Serving more than 20,000 people in recent months, we are in a great need of food to help fill the shelves.
On May 7th follow these easy steps to help contribute to the health of our community:
1. Watch your mailbox for your donation bag in late April coming with your subscription to the Saskatoon StarPhoenix.
2. Fill the bag with healthy non-perishable food donations. (Don’t get the StarPhoenix? Just pack a regular bag with non-perishable food and clearly label it for volunteers.)
3. Set your bag on your front doorstep by 10am on Saturday May 7th.
4. A large team of volunteers will set out into the Saskatoon neighbourhoods to collect from your doorstep between 10 am and 2 pm.
5. If you live in a condo/ apartment, or your bag is accidentally missed, please bring your donations to your nearest grocery store’s Saskatoon Food Bank & Learning Centre collection bin.