The City of Saskatoon invites you to help shape a new approach to winter in Saskatoon! Join us for a free breakfast session and:
· Be first to hear how we are shaping a Winter City for 2017,
· Share your ideas to inspire winter activity in Saskatoon,
· Vote for ideas you feel will create the greatest winter experience in Saskatoon,*
· Open opportunities to partner with the City on your organization’s winter initiatives, and
· Access the public premiere of Tourism Saskatoon’s winter “Endless Adventures” campaign.
In January 2017, the City will launch a public engagement campaign to develop our inaugural Winter City Strategy. This breakfast is our first step in shaping that strategy. Be a part of a team that generates new ideas and collaborated efforts to inspire recreation and sport; getting around in winter; arts, culture and festivals, and much more.
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Location: Le Relais, 308 4th Ave N, Saskatoon
(Free street parking at meters before 9:00am)
Seats are Limited
RSVP to reserve your seat at: — https://www.picatic.com/saskwintercity/