Water Main and Lead Connection Replacement Project – Public Information Session Invitation
Earlier you were notified that during the 2020 construction season the City will be completing a water main and lead connection replacement project on Clarence Avenue between College Drive and 8th Street and on Aird Street between Clarence Avenue and Munroe Avenue. Since this notification, we have also added additional locations to this project which include:
- Temperance Street from Clarence Avenue to Wiggins Avenue South;
- The back lane of Aird Street and Temperance Street from Munroe Avenue to Wiggins Avenue South;
- Munroe Avenue from Temperance Street to Aird Street.
The water main and lead connection replacement project scheduled in your neighbourhood this construction season will include the following improvements and will occur in phases in order to minimize the disruptions to residents:
- Replacement of water mains;
- Lead connection replacements;
- Restoration of roadways, resulting in smooth, ‘like new’ road surfaces;
- Rehabilitation of sidewalks.
For a detailed overview on the project and to have your questions answered, you are invited to attend a come and go public information session:
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Albert Community Centre
610 Clarence Avenue
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
You are also encouraged to sign up to receive updates prior to and during the project. To sign up, please e-mail email@example.com and provide your name, address and contact information.