The City of Saskatoon is currently reviewing its Boulevard Garden Guidelines to identify:
- Options and priorities to consider for a Guideline Update
- Any concerns residents have with boulevard gardening
- Ways that the City can support residents who are boulevard gardening
- If we have missed anything in the review to date
We are engaging the public and project stakeholders at this time with the goal of having all updates to the guidelines implemented prior to the start of the 2021 gardening season. Boulevard gardening is a great, healthy way to grow vegetables, flowers, and community on your block.
We do understand the significant impact COVID-19 is having on community members and organizations at this time. If you would like to provide your input on this project but are unable to during the timeline described below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other arrangements.
- Online Public Survey: will be open until January 14 and can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BoulevardGardens. The survey has 28 questions (multiple choice and short written responses) and we estimate it will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. All responses are completely voluntary.
- Stakeholder meetings: If you would like to request an online meeting or phone call with the Project Manager, please respond to email@example.com. Depending on interest, we may arrange an online drop in meeting to answer questions and take feedback.