We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization dedicated to providing services that enable older adults (55+), seniors and physically challenged individuals to reside independently in their own homes for as long as possible.
Saskatoon Services for Seniors provides trained and reliable employees for the following services:
– House keeping, wall washing and laundry
- Yard Services including mowing, gardening, pruning, eaves trough cleaning, etc.
- Snow removal
- Urban Camp Program
- Immediate Snow Removal Services
Our services are:
- Flexible services to meet your needs
- You can hire our services as frequently as needed: weekly, bi-weekly, or occasionally.
- Employees undergo a police security check and are insured.
- Licensed and insured and carry full WCB coverage for your peace of mind.
By using our services you are helping to support low income seniors.
For more information about Saskatoon Services for Seniors see: www.saskatoonservicesforseniors.ca
Office 103 Clinkskill Manor
115 – 19th Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 7Y8
Phone: (306) 668 2762
Fax: (306) 668 2559
Saskatoon Services for Seniors is a registered charity and not for profit.