We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization dedicated to providing services that enable older adults (55+), seniors and physically challenged individuals to reside independently in their own homes for as long as possible.
Saskatoon Services for Seniors provides trained and reliable employees for the following services:
– House keeping, wall washing and laundry
- Yard Services including mowing, gardening, pruning, eaves trough cleaning, etc.
- Snow removal
- Urban Camp Program
- Immediate Snow Removal Services
Our services are:
- Flexible services to meet your needs
- You can hire our services as frequently as needed: weekly, bi-weekly, or occasionally.
- Employees undergo a police security check and are insured.
- Licensed and insured and carry full WCB coverage for your peace of mind.
By using our services you are helping to support low income seniors.
For more information about Saskatoon Services for Seniors see: www.saskatoonservicesforseniors.ca
Office 103 Clinkskill Manor
115 – 19th Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 7Y8
Phone: (306) 668 2762
Fax: (306) 668 2559
Saskatoon Services for Seniors is a registered charity and not for profit.
Saskatoon Services for Seniors is a community-based, not-for-profit organization established in 1988 that supports older adults (55+), seniors and physically challenged individuals’ aging-in-place in their own homes, in their own communities, for as long as possible, and with dignity.
Our services support all older adults, seniors and physically challenged individuals’ by offering services that include:
• yard work
• snow shoveling
• other specialized services
If you are interested in helping using our services, or support low-income seniors, please consider, volunteering, making a donation (we are registered charity) and becoming a member.
Contact 306-668-2764 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking volunteers for:
1. Office administration support
Answering incoming phone calls to the office
Updating membership lists by contacting members to verify information
Hours: 2-3 per week
2. Peer-to-peer assistance for seniors
Provide support to seniors who need errands run
Provide home support assistance to low income seniors who are unable to afford fee-for-services provided by SSFS (e.g. laundry, assistance getting to meals, etc.)
Hours: determined by specific need.
NB: We currently have one senior male who is in need of weekly laundry and light housekeeping est. 1.5 hours.