Residential Parking Program Review
Varsity View Open House
The City established the Residential Parking Program (RPP) Bylaw in 1999 in response to parking concerns in residential areas that experience significant on-street parking congestion.
The program designates certain streets as Residential Parking Zones which limit non-resident parking to a short period of time.
With the rapid growth of the
city in recent years, demand for on-street parking has increased. A comprehensive review of the RPP is
required to identify revisions to the bylaw that will better address current
needs and pressures.
We invite you to provide your input in the following ways:
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
4 to 8 p.m.
Albert Community Centre, 610 Clarence Ave. S.
Come & Go Format
RPP Online Survey
Survey closes Sunday, June 30, 2019
Send your feedback to email@example.com.
For more information on the RPP Review, please visit saskatoon.ca/engage.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Varsity View RPP expansion area – East of Clarence (VVCA neighbourhood)
Residential Parking Program will take effect August 1, 2018
• installation of signs is underway (to be completed by July 31st) and will be bagged until the Program takes effect
• Letters will be sent to residents – week of July 9, 2018
• Permits available for purchase any time after July 9, 2018
• Permits will be effective until August 31, 2019 to coincide with renewal period of all Varsity View RPP blocks.
Varsity View RPP expansion area – West of Clarence (Nutana neighbourhood)
Residential Parking Program will take effect Sept 1, 2018
• installation of signs – complete by August 31st
• Letters sent to residents – week of August 6, 2018
• Permits available for purchase any time after August 6th
Letters that will be sent to residents will include the following information:
• Details about the RPP program, and the expansion of the program to their block
• Date of implementation on their block
• Information about when the permits are in effect (days/times of the week)
• How much permits costs, and where they can be purchased (including information required to be provided at time of purchase)
See original post here.