Saskatoon Curbside Swap
Have clean, usable stuff to give away? Want free stuff? Swap it!
Reduce the amount of garbage ending up in landfill by giving away your stuff to someone or find free stuff of your own. At a curbside swap, place your unwanted items in good condition on your property (next to the side walk or curb) and mark them as free for anyone to pick up or go out on a treasure hunt of your own to find what your neighbors are giving away for free.
Let’s SWAP it Saskatoon !!
Plan a curbside swap this summer or join the annual city-wide curbside event on September 08, 2018. Contact your Community Association to find out if a Curbside Swap is planned for your neighbourhood. Promote your event online on the Curbside Swap Facebook event page at Saskatoon City News. Check out the Curbside Swap Host Manual for information.
How you can Swap!
• Mark all your items free that you wish to give away.
• Do not put out items with potential safety hazards, for example weapons, chemicals, mattress infested with bedbugs, broken furniture or expired child car seats.
• Do not block traffic, sidewalks or place items on road.
• Do not trespass on other people’s property, block other people’s driveway or park illegally.
• Be in compliance with the Temporary Sign Bylaw No. 7491.
• Return unclaimed items into your homes by 6:00 p.m.