The Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners, in its role as a conduit between the public and the Saskatoon Police Service, is hosting a Community Consultation focusing on:
- Crime and community safety in our neighbourhoods, and
- Strategies being used by city-wide and community-based groups to enhance community safety.
Members of the public are invited to attend and participate in this highly interactive Consultation. The Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners will be at the discussion tables to hear, on a direct basis, what YOU and your organizations have to say on these issues.
The meeting will include presentations by these groups, with discussion to follow with all attendees on each topic:
· Safe Community Action Alliance: SCAA purpose, processes and community safety strategies.
· Community Associations: Crime and community safety in their neighbourhoods, and initiatives they employ to increase community safety.
· Saskatoon Police Service: Key elements of its Strategic Plan, canvassing for issues that matter to you, in your neighbourhood, and in your community.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saskatoon Farmers’ Market, 19th Street and Avenue B
Your views, your Community Association’s views, your organization’s views, your neighbourhood’s views, are important. The Board of Police Commissioners wants to hear from you!!!
Visit saskatoonpolicecommission.com to view the full agenda for the Community Consultation.