In the 2023 construction season (May – October), the City of Saskatoon will be completing infrastructure upgrades in the Varsity View neighbourhood as part of the Varsity View Water Main Replacement Project. Details of this project can be found below and information scheduled to be issued to area residents January 24th can also be found below.
Work will include:
– The replacement of 1,367m of water main.
– Maintenance of 174m of water main.
– Replacement of 70 lead water and sewer service connections.
– Road, sidewalk and curb rehabilitation
In an effort to keep residents and businesses informed about this important infrastructure project:
– A construction notice will be issued in advance of work beginning to area residents and businesses within a 1-block radius of the project areas.
– Prior to and throughout the duration of the project, bi-weekly project updates will be issued to residents and businesses who subscribe to the updates and can also be found online at www.saskatoon.ca/construction.
– A project video that details what residents can expect will be issued to all those that subscribed to the bi-weekly project updates.
For community members who wish to subscribe to our project updates for the Varsity View Water Main Replacement Project, please email us at email@example.com and include your name and contact information. For those who do not have access to an email and wish to receive these updates, please contact us as 306-975-2476.