March Open Houses
14th Street East Corridor
Open house to discuss a bike lane along 14th Street from Cumberland to Sask Cres.
- present general information to the public regarding active transportation and neighbourhood bikeways;
- provide participants an opportunity to discuss concerns, considerations and possible improvements regarding all forms of transportation in their area; and
- to help inform the neighbourhood bikeway designs that will be specifically tailored for each corridor’s transportation needs.
Neighbourhood Bikeways Project.
Wednesday, March 4
7-9 pm (come & go format)
Emmanuel Anglican Church. 609 Dufferin Ave.
May Open Houses
The objectives of the second phase of public engagement open houses, occurring in May (dates to be determined), will be:
- present the neighbourhood bike designs;
- communicate how previous public input informed the designs;
- collect public feedback on the designs to help prioritize the projects; and
- summarize public feedback on the designs for the final report to City Council.
At the completion of each phase, summaries of the engagements will be added to the Engage page.